A period that won't really start, but won't really STOP, either... (TMI)

Ugh. Anybody ever have this happen? My period was a little late this month, about a week, and when it started, it was just the brown "old blood" discharge, that usually happens before and after my period. But it hasn't turned into a regular "flow", for a week now. Its just the brown stuff, and not much of it, but more than I would expect for implantation bleeding or anything like that. And I feel really bloated and my pelvic area is tender. Any ideas what this is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Health

• You should test. I bled like that for almost 3 months- and I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

• OP - Seriously? I've been hoping to get pregnant but after a year of trying we lost a lot of hope. I always psych myself out and "feel" pregnant, but never test positive. I've been avoiding testing lately because I was so sick of the disappointment... I guess maybe I should test. I've had that "pregnant" feeling, but I brushed it off as false hope. But my breasts have been tender, I've been having strange cravings, and I smell things that everyone swears they don't smell (I went around an entire day two weeks ago, swearing I smelled vomit, but nobody else could smell it)...
    Anonymous