Earaches

OK, this might seem like a silly question to most of you, but what do you do for an earache? All of a sudden I have a really bad earache in my left ear. I haven't had an earache since I was a kid with swimmer's ear, and I have no idea what I can do to help relieve the pain. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Health

• I personally put a few drops of breastmilk (a nursing mama here) or garlic oil in it every 2 hours and then warm moist heat (rice sock) to help with the pain. Usually gone in 2-3 days. Do the milk or oil thing for the entire time you are awake during the day and take a break at night and then repeat the next day.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 4:28 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I use the OTC drops, Samisilan (sp?) it's a homeopathic remedy that has worked quite well for me, I was quite surprised.
    Anonymous