oh gah.. how many times do i have to tell my dh

to turn the channel or not watch "ugly movies" while my dd is in the room? she just said about her baby brother "mama he won't f*cking move"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh My! I agree with you. I made a rule only preschool TV is allowed on until8 when my DD goes to bed. Reason why, because I told him 20 times and he didn't listen.. lol

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 4:30 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Oh my, wow. I am forever asking my husband the same thing. He lacks that internal right and wrong filter on what is ok for our boys to watch. I am amazed at the violent & language filth he doesn't even think to shield our kids from.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:44 PM on May. 12, 2010

• i'm glad that my husband gets nevous about my 15 and 18 yr watching rated r movies yet alone any of our younger kids. in our religion were asked not to watch rated r movies cause of the sexual implications, cursing and just not very worthy or spiritual movies. i mean i R rated movies that would be just as funny if they didn't put the f word in it so much. although and since we have free will i do see some but i try to abstain from seeing them and often times i think even some rated pg13 are really close to rated R movies. i should set the example even if my kids don't see me doing wrong i can't really expect them to do as i say but rather by what they see me do.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:45 PM on May. 12, 2010