How do I get this house clean???

I have 4 indoor dogs, 3 kids, and 1 husband LOL. I have absolutely no motivation right now. Any suggestions???

ColleenF30

Asked by ColleenF30 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Home & Garden

• get rid of the husband..keep the rest...LOL Just Kidding.
    Sunnysidemama

Answer by Sunnysidemama at 3:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• make a daily schedule/routine and stick with it!!! I've found that on days that I stick with my schedule/routine my house stays clean or at time ends up cleaner. If I DON'T then it all falls apart.
    SAHMinIL

Answer by SAHMinIL at 2:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Short of hiring a maid? I dunno.

How to clean your home in 19 minutes - CNN.com

Story Highlights; Keep your house clean and organized by investing less than 20 minutes daily; By being more efficient, you save time for yourself and ...
    www.cnn.com/2007/LIVING/homestyle/07/27/wlb.rs.clean.plan/index.html -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• get pregnant, maybe you will start nesting like me...lol I am just kidding!!! Just work on a little bit at a time, I do most of the housework bc my hubby works 2 jobs but I do tell him the little things he can do to help without him having to spend 15 minute to do it.
    Anubis8733

Answer by Anubis8733 at 2:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• depending on the ages of your children assign chores to help you an at the end of the week or month reward the child that always completed all of his/her chores when asked. You can included ur hubby but give him bedroom rewards!! instead?
    bandit85

Answer by bandit85 at 12:11 AM on Dec. 9, 2008