what about Boehner in 2012?

http://www.votesmart.org/voting_category.php?can_id=27015

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I haven't heard that he wants to run, but he would be so much better than Obama. I hope he gets Nancy's seat in a few months!
    29again

Answer by 29again at 6:46 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I doubt he is going to run for President but he gets my nod for speaker which is where I think he will end up.
    His answers on Health and Immigration were thin but the ones he did mark were musts.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:44 PM on May. 12, 2010

• NO WAY!!!! Boehner will never get my vote.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:01 PM on May. 12, 2010

• well of course not Ambr youre and Obama girl...and you think Al Gore would have been better than Bush..LOL
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:24 PM on May. 12, 2010

• He is very good looking,isn;t he. But he is also VERY conservative. I would prefer someone who was more "middle of the road" and flexible.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 6:26 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I am not sure I could support him myself. I cannot put my finger on it but there is something that doesn't sit well with me...maybe its his NAFTA stuff....which I need to go look up....but for some reason that is what is sticking in my craw.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:34 PM on May. 12, 2010

• He is my Rep. I have worked on some groups that he has been involved in... I am not sure would actively campaign for him to be President. But if it was Obama vs Boehner? Yes, I would choose Boehner or thrid party.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:42 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Are you all high?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:37 AM on May. 13, 2010