my kid is exhausting

not in the all kids exhast moms kind of way i mean he is a holy terror the sweetest thing really but horrible. i mean if you get home before you can even turn a light on hes already knockd over a cup of water dumped out a bag and broke smething, 5 seconds k.. he turn 2 in august so i guess that mekes him 20 monthsand he acts like a 10 mont old. i dont understand it.. people dont wat me to bring him anywhere because hes so busy and destructive and i dont know what to do im losing my mind my other two kid never acted like this and it makes me wonder if theres something wrong with him.. nybody else have this problem??

logansmommy1018

Asked by logansmommy1018 at 5:13 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• then will he monkey hug you and spin on the floor, then run to daddy or his toys and say giberish then throw his toys or cars? lol!! My son is 2-1/2 and SO active I can't believe any one has or could have the time for more than 1 child.. so I am chalking it up to a very active personality. loL!! he's smart but "strong willed" which means they will test you EVERY step of the way OVER and OVER and OVER.... or from what I read when I got to the same point you were at
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:28 PM on May. 12, 2010