Do/did you keep up with updating your child's baby book?

Ive been so busy lately that I forgot to update his book. Oh no! I just got some free time to jot some things and I couldnt recall some of the dates for his "Firsts". Ooops :( Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:16 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh my gosh! My husband and I definitely forgot about dd's baby book. We found it the other day in our office and tried to fill some stuff in, but we couldn't remember exact dates or even the exact age=( My mother kept detailed notes for mine and my brother's baby book. I'm glad we aren't the only ones lol!
    musicalbabe85

Answer by musicalbabe85 at 5:20 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I always write in both my DD's baby books I may not write it down at that time, but I always write it down later when I feel like getting the books out. What I do is if I don't feel like digging for the baby books I will write down on a piece of paper or on the calunder what they did or what they got and when the date was then when I come across the baby books I will look on the calunder and then write it down
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:30 PM on May. 12, 2010

• What baby's book? LOLt
    We have both of our son's umbilical cords, the hospital bracelets, their growth chart/medical record, their milk teeth etc.

Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 5:37 PM on May. 12, 2010

• When I think about it. Most of the "firsts" are guesstimations, I'll say "around such-and-such date/age".
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:45 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I'm about 4 years behind. It's on my to do list.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:12 PM on May. 12, 2010

• You are not the only one...Plus, for me, I found many of the "firsts" hard to really identify because most of the time things sort of evolved over time....Do you define the first word as the first time they say Ma without knowing what they are saying? IF you wait until they know what they are saying, it isn't really the first time they said it..... Am I the only one who ever thought that?
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:19 PM on May. 12, 2010