Afternoon sickness

I haven't been prego in 8 years so I have forgot alot. I am thinking that I may be but I am having afternoon sickness instead of morning sickness. Did anyone else have afternoon sickness? Before everyone says go out and get a test I have to wait for Friday, but I'm just curious in the meantime.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• heck, I had 24/7 sickness LOL
    Anonymous

• yeah i had all day sickness
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:35 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Morning sickness can happen any time. I really do not know why they call it that. They should just call it pregnancy sickness. Some times the smell of food would make me sick.

Answer by louise2 at 5:46 PM on May. 12, 2010

• With my first baby I had late night sickness! lol I always had it anywhere between 10pm and 4am and lasted a couple hours or so at a time. It was annoying!! It made it really hard for me to go to bed bcuz id be up throwing up. Luckily I havent had any morning sickness this time around! lol But also with my first pregnancy and with this pregnancy I get car sick really bad and REALLY easily!
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 7:40 PM on May. 12, 2010

• with all mine including this one I have had morning and afternoon worse in the morning and now it's switching to morning sickness and then before I go to bed sickness so good luck to you.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 7:47 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Its like clockwork it starts everyday at noon and last for about 3 hours, with my others I remember it more in the morning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on May. 13, 2010