do you ever wish you could just go off on everybody,that gives you a reason to...AHH I could use that kind of venting right now...

any1 else need to vent? that is the purpose of this post.

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 5:44 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• eye rollingWORK!   Silly me for asking a question on my way out... The excuses, etc. became so ridiculous, I told them: "Good Day!" while doing a Beauty Pageant wave; turned quickly on my heels; and, walked right on out of the door. Mmmph...  All I could think of was the chorus of that DMX rap:  Y'all gone make me lose my mind, up in here, up in here...  It seems to be my new theme music, LOL!

jonosmama

Answer by jonosmama at 6:30 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Owe yea, some one at work I could go off on right now.

Answer by louise2 at 5:47 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Yeah, don't we all wish for that, lol? I know i do.
    ammbbbeeeerrrrr

Answer by ammbbbeeeerrrrr at 5:58 PM on May. 12, 2010

• my daughter's father. he gave me this sob story about how he either loses his license or loses his house. its like i feel sympathy for him. he losts his license beacuse he didn;t pay his chid support. well we all have to make hard choices in life. and he was not there for me for nine months with our daughter and doesn't even make an effort to see her i always have to ask. and i have to go to him. always. he wanted to get away with not paying and sending some diapers. a package of diapers is not child support. loser. that was my vent. wow i feel beter thanks.
    Anonymous