Such thing as homemade prego test?

Does anyone know of anything you could use withput buying one? I think I might be but have no money right now to get a test and the suspense is killing me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:52 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Pee in a cup. Place pee in a syringe. Insert needle into pet rabbit. If the rabbit lives, then you are not pregnant. If rabbit dies, then you are pregnant, congrats!

Anonymous

• The dollar store sells them for a dollar.
    Anonymous

• No. There is no way to home make a pregnancy test. The dollar store sells them for $1 and they're accurate. If you don't have a buck to buy a test then I really hope you don't have baby on the way.
    Anonymous

• First poster, thats hilarious! 3rd poster, i agree. We should be keepin our legs closed if we dont have a dollar..lol...But seriously, the dollar store has accurate tests..
    Anonymous

• pee in a cup of pine sol and wait a few minutes, if it changes color you could be.
    or pee in a cup of bleach and if it gets frothy or bubbles you could be
    or pee on a pile of dandilion petals set them in the sun and if they get red blisters on them you might be
    Anonymous

• The first poster isn't kidding unfortunantly. That's where the saying "praying that the rabbit doesn't die" comes from.

Pregnancy test are a dollar at Dollar General and they have been found to be some of the most accurate and most sensative on the market.

I REALLY hope you're not pregnant. If you can't afford to find out if you're pregnant than you certainly can't afford diapers.
    Anonymous

• I would like to buy a more expensive one being that it is really early for it to be detected. Not that I don't have money, just would like to try something at home before going out and spending money, which is tight right now and is for most people.
    Anonymous

• Most of you are DOWN RIGHT RUDE I was in the same place as the poster that posted this, I did not have the money to buy a test when I found out I was pregnant, BUT DOES that make me a bad person HELL NO, yes I got pregnant but I would not change it for the world, there are programs that can HELP if you are pregnant. As far has a homemade pregnancy ttest I have never heard of something like that sorry. I can tell you go to your local health department they do them for little to no money.
    Anonymous

• Go to your local DSHA office, they have nurses that will do the for free
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:10 PM on May. 12, 2010

• *DSHS lol
    June_Mama09