how many of you are a stay at home mom and on a very tight budget. would love

to work can't find a job were the employer will work around my scedule. hubby works weird hr's 12hr shifts and goes to nights & days every 18 wk's & every 2 1/2 months switches ends of wks. so monday tuesday wed or thursday friday and sat & every other sunday. he has been at this for 21 yr's. we have two children under the age of 6. hubby loves it that i am home with our kids i hate it. can only clean the house so much & have all the clothes washed. what can i do to make some money so we can do somthing. tried the baby sitting thing but no shows. to far out in the sticks sold on ebay lost money after paid ebay fee's & shipping cost do not have any thing to sell on criggs list. we just have the basic stuff in our house. hubby is fine with every thing he gets out of the house with work & last day of work he usally goes out with guys $10 for the night. i & the kids go for a pop and candy bar once a wk to gas station

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:01 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• I too am on a tight budget, have you tried working on line like data entry ? What about cleaning people's houses?
    Anonymous

• data entry is never sometthing outsourced directly through an employer or work at home systen that costs money, just be aware. My company is looking for people though, daily pay and benefits, click here to get an overview of what we do.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:01 PM on May. 12, 2010

• You can search for jobs that match your skillset and have a telecommute or remote option. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com . Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:09 PM on May. 12, 2010

• It does sound like your budget is really, really tight....and that you need to get out of the house a little bit. Do you visit friends at least? Do you know other moms with young kids to get together and have coffee? Once your kids are in school you can get a job during the school day, even if you only make minimum wage. For now it is hard if you have to pay child care expenses that might be more than you make.
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 10:06 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I like cashcrate for extra money. you won't make a living on it but it would probably pay for your outing with the kids and his night out with the friends. I average about $75.00 a month. I don't spend much time on the site though as I also work as a direct care worker.

sarah.luckylady

Answer by sarah.luckylady at 12:32 PM on May. 13, 2010

• There are many work at home positions that hire you after you pass a test and are qualified, and there are also many work at home business opportunities too. I have been working at home for 4 years, if you need any help finding a legitimate company endorsed by the BBB, let me know!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 1:37 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I have teamed up with D.I.S. Dynamic Income Solutions. We are a team building company, so we build teams, and making lasting friendships. No joining a fee. If you think you would be interested please email me and I can share more information.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:16 AM on May. 14, 2010