should i buy clomid on line

i had my dd on clomid from a dr now im trying for number 2 and the new dr is giving me a run around and everything .

my hubby told me to just buy it online we are miltary and its hard to get things done with military drs

i know how to use it and everything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:11 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• what is clomid? what do you mean you had your daughter on it?
    Anonymous

• clomid it a fertiliy pills i got preggo with my daughter using it
    Anonymous

• Like an answer that I saw on here before, you don't know for sure that is what you are getting. Also, this is something that should be done under the supervision of a doctor.
    Anonymous

• you can buy fertility drugs online? thats crazy. i would never trust that. it could be skittles for all you know. Why would the doctor give you such a hard time about it?
    Anonymous

• he is making me do all the infertiliy test again i really want to get pregnant and have thebaby before we move again
    keithamy06

Answer by keithamy06 at 6:24 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Don't buy it online, you never know if it's real or if there's something harmful in it. Just get a new Dr if this one won't give it to you or do the infertility tests again. If you really want another baby, wouldn't having the tests again be worth it?
    Anonymous

• Ordering pharmaceutical drugs online without a prescription is a federal offense, something I am sure the military would look down on. So unless you would rather be in jail and hubby with no job, I wouldn't try it.

Anonymous

• There may be a reason they want you to do the fertility testing again. Things can change! So you may not NEED teh clomid, you may be able to do it w/o! But you never know until you try..............................................
    Anonymous