Have you seen this?

They have revised their estimate.

CBO: Health care cost over a trillion dollars

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/37113284#37113284

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:25 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Ohhh but the liberals in DC and the one who have warm tingly feelings up their leg for Obama don't care the cost.... They don't even care if it isn't really going to help healthcare.... IMO~ believe Obama's 'something' is better than any bipartisan bill that could have been worked out~but was never given the opportunity to even come out of committee..  Obama owns this health care bill...  ObamaCare is going to cost this nation dearly with little rewards to the MAJORITY of Americans. Pathetic

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:45 PM on May. 12, 2010

• No. I don't personally care. If it happens, it happens. I will go on living just like I have always done. Sure, I might have to adjust my life, but I will. Not worth my time to get upset over this crap. Life changes daily Gals, don't let it get you down. Biatching does nothing to solve issues.....
    Anonymous

• Yesterdays news?
    They did state they had no idea how much it would cost when they were pushing it. Doesn't really matter, taxes will come from the rich to pay for it all! They can afford it.
    Anonymous

• ya, saw it this morning.... ugh! i wish obama would get out of office soon! I'm still trying to understand how this healthcare bill came to be if nobody voted and the president just decided this was what was going to happen!?? Doesn't that bother anyone?

Anonymous

• puff puff pass anon at :30
    Anonymous

• OMG...someone here actually gave us a link from MSNBC? I thought nobody liked MSNBC and that everyone thought they twisted the news? Hmmm? I am shocked that it was not a news..heh..story from FOX!!!!
    Anonymous

• Doesn't really matter, taxes will come from the rich to pay for it all! They can afford it.

You must be smoking the good stuff, or is your koolaid spiked?

Anonymous

• The NBC link is tiny, and hidden on their website. Funny, how this is......
    Anonymous

• Yesterdays news? They did state they had no idea how much it would cost when they were pushing it.

***

Wrong! They knew...but they CHOSE to IGNORE the facts...like many others on here CHOOSE to do!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/cbo-obamacare-would-cost-over-2-trillion

And notice the CONSERVATOVE estimates are over 2 TRILLION....not 1 Trillion...that "fuzzy math" strikes again! *sigh*

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:45 PM on May. 12, 2010

• IMO~ *They* believe
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:46 PM on May. 12, 2010