school bus

my daughter was kicked off the bus for the rest of the school year,she will be able to get on the bus at the start of the new school year. The reason she got kicked off the bus is cause when she got off the bus she called the bus driver a bitch. I've always taught my kids to be respectful,but they are gonna do whatever when were not around. The bus driver also kept all the kids almost 45 minutes late from getting home now they claimed that my daughter started the problem on the bus,we watched the video and the only problem we saw was other kids werent being quiet they were being a little bit loud but I think the bus driver was on pms,cause none of these kids werent being that bad. I wish you all could see the video,even some of the kids were crying cause all they wanted was to go home. This is why she called the driver a bitch. Were gonna have her write a letter of aoplogy. But in the meantime, CONTINUED

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• The thing that makes me upset is they made out like my daughter started everything and she didnt she was trying to tell some of the kdis to be quiet and was saying she wanted to go home,just like everyone else. In fact some of the other kids were more disruptive that any of my kids. I also saw that my boys who were also on the bus were so good and I'm so proud of them. So has anyone had problems with people lieing about your kids being trouble makers?
    Anonymous

• i am surprised with having the video that they actually kicked her off for the rest of the school year. I have not run into this issue, but good luck. that sounds pretty cruddy. i dont think the busses here would be allowed to just wait like that without the transportation director guy being notified.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 10:41 PM on May. 12, 2010