belly ring?

i just had a baby and i wanted to get a belly ring but im scared to show my lil bit if belly that i have. would u get a belly ring if ur belly looked lil this?
its so hard to get my belly tight up again
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think it all has to do with personal preference and not what anyone else thinks. It's your body...if it makes you feel better and you want it than by all means get one! How long has it been since you had your baby? Your tummy will probably continue to go down. If you want an idea for something that really works...(or it did for me) get Hip Hop Abs. It's great!
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 6:42 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Yes, I still would.
    Doesnt hurt at all either. I got mine done about 4 years before I was pregnant. During the pregnancy it didnt grow up, it kinda stretched. So, now I have to buy gauged rings, but if you ever have another kid, just take it out, and after birth stick it back in.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 6:43 PM on May. 12, 2010

• lol belly rings arent only for women with flat bellys. If you want one get one! I think it would look cute on you :)
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 6:44 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I think you look fine.

BUT putting that aside...HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET PICTURES ON HERE??????????????? LOL

I'VE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO GET IT TO WORK!
    Anonymous

• nothing against you or your belly...i think you look fine. I would only get it if my dh wanted me to. I wouldnt do it because i planned on wearing belly shirts..if thats what you plan on. I think after you have kids..you should tone with the wardrobe.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:46 PM on May. 12, 2010

• * i meant tone down.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:47 PM on May. 12, 2010

• How old is your baby? It might get better yet. It isn't so bad, if that's what you're worried about!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 6:57 PM on May. 12, 2010

• hes 7 months.
    Anonymous