Are you Ameriplan reps happy?

You spammed me to the point i put in a complainy to your corporate.

grow up, MLM has changed, get in with the new, spamming and befriending to make a buck is old school.

Friend is not something you throw around.

God bless America.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• Please don't generalize. Not ALL AmeriPlan reps have spammed you.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:58 PM on May. 12, 2010

• when you join that company you kinda got to take in the rear, you suffer for others actions, you just got rid of your F, you are working hard on it to come back.
    Anonymous

• WTF, is that even English??
    Anonymous

• where do i find "WTF" in the websters dictionary?
    Anonymous

• I tried the ameriplan and have found that its actually rediculous. I have only found a few offices in our area that will deal w/ ameriplan. Very sad, and wouldn't recommend to anyone. Says they will give you leads etc... guess what never got a one. I recommend nobody waste their time!
    Anonymous

• I have no comment but here for support on this.
    Anonymous

• I've been with Ameriplan for 2 years, and I'm very happy with my business and my income! I'm not sure who is "spamming" you, but you should report it... As for the friend invites you aren't happy about, just ignore them if you don't like them, but most of us are looking to network. I've learned great things from other WAH moms, in addition to what I've learned from my team. And I've found a number of other moms to refer people to, as well.

And to the anon - you actually had to order the leads, they are given to us free, but you have to visit the site and order them - ever month! They don't come automatically because if they do and you don't use them, they are wasted. Also, neither our Secure Net or Access Saver plans require a network, so even if you don't have providers locally, you can still market those while you build a network locally... None of your post makes any sense... You DO have to work though!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:31 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Yeah, not a fan of when you think someone is friending you because you have something in common them, then they end up trying to sell you this ameriplan crap in the thought bubbles all the time!! Poor show if you ask me! Very sketchy!

Anonymous

• hmmm YAWN
    Anonymous

• Yeah, be my friend so i can recruit you, spend your money so i can get commission then keep spending more on it more than you make from it.
    Anonymous