How to give a lapdance?

My hubby has been wanting me to give him a lapdance for years and I think I finally have the confidence to do it but I really have no idea how to give a lap dance/strip tease. I tried looking up videos on youtube but there really wasnt any good ones for a lapdance, they were mostly for pole dancing. Any certain moves or tricks or whatever that I should try?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• its hard to describe, mainly grind in his lap and put your boobs in his face. the part they like in your butt touching them down there.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 7:04 PM on May. 12, 2010

• exactly like what brittany said and also when your grinding on him slowly undress yourself/ and him lol
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 8:00 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I almost put a hip out trying to do one of those things. I'll leave that stuff to you young women but will say that if you start dancing and stripping he won't care if you are in his lap or just in the room. Just relax and have fun. As long as it ends in sex he'll be a happy camper

Answer by admckenzie at 8:18 PM on May. 12, 2010

• First, bash your head against a marble countertop to reduce your IQ 50 or so points. Then, throw on a thong and ice up your nipples. Force him to pay $400 for a bottle of cheap champagne and then make sure he drinks the whole thing. Once he passes out, take his wallet and make sure he's face down so he doesn't choke on his own vomit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on May. 13, 2010

• to anon :17- What is your problem? Why the hell are you bashing someone that wants to do a lapdance to thier OWN husband? God forbid a wife who gives her hubby a lapdance to spice up thier love life. Geez are you just running out of reasonable reasons to bash ppl.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 4:55 PM on May. 13, 2010