Canker sore

I have one on the inside of my lip since Friday and it just keeps getting more and more painful. It's about the size of a pea and it keeps growing. I'm so out of ideas. Any suggestions on how to make this thing heal faster before I go crazy?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 7:42 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Get some L-lysine

Answer by rkoloms at 7:51 PM on May. 12, 2010

• put some baking soda on a wet q-tip and put it on there. it tastes nasty, but just keep that on there as long as you can and usually it heals it up quick
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:05 PM on May. 12, 2010

• put a lot of salt on it! just regular table salt. it will sting a lot at first but if you keep putting more and more on it, it will eventualy numb it! and i heard it will help it heal faster. atleast that worked for me. I hope this helped!
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 8:55 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Dip a Qtip in hydrogen peroxide and dab it on the canker sore. It will stink but the canker sore will be gone within a couple of days. Works everytime I have a canker sore and I get them a lot.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:57 PM on May. 12, 2010