My sisters in Christ

Can u all please Pray for me and can you give me some verses on stressing and on healing please... I went to the ER the other day cause i was so dizzy well come to find out i have high blood presure at only 26. I have been eating wright and working out so i dont know whats going on.. I just need a healing from the Lord.. And the devil wants me to stress out and that just makes it worse.. I need some uplifting please sisters.. thank u and GOd bless

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 7:44 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sure thing! May Yahweh bless you. Blessings..
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 7:50 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I am praying for you and also remember - we have the best health care plan ... it's the 39 stripes plan. Here are some scriptures that you can begin speaking/praying...
    Jeremiah 17:14 - Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed, save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.
    1 Peter 2:24 - Who his ownself bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
    Ps. 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine inquities; who healeth all thy diesases.
    Jeremiah 30:17a - For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the Lord:
    3 John 2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Also, in your original post you said "you have high blood pressure"...don't take ownership of it, high blood pressure doesn't belong to you.. Blessings!!
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 7:55 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Psalms 6:2- Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled.

1 John 5:14-15-Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.

isaiah 40:28-31-Have you not known? Have you not heard?
    The Lord is the everlasting God,
    the Creator of the ends of the earth.
    He does not faint or grow weary;
    his understanding is unsearchable.
    He gives power to the faint,
    and to him who has no might he increases strength.
    Even youths shall faint and be weary,
    and young men shall fall exhausted;
    but they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength;
    they shall mount up with wings like eagles;
    they shall run and not be weary;
    they shall walk and not faint.

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:55 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I will pray for you.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:55 PM on May. 12, 2010

• You're in my prayers. They make medication to lower your blood pressure. Have you followed up with your primary care physician? I am on a beta blocker that costs $4 a month and I feel 100% better now. They did not tell me this in the ER when I went for the same reason. They only said that I had high blood pressure and a high pulse. Propanolol. Ask your doctor about it :)
    Anonymous

• I will pray for you. :) Relax. God is there for you.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 8:33 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Sure will I have the same thing.. I am on meds and got it when I was just 40.. for me its hereditary and stress ... Just continue to eat correctly, excercise and know this Hinson... Jesus already took this sickness/disease to the cross! You are already healed in His eyes and so am I :-)

I take Atenolol which is 4 bucks also. Thank God its cheap lol I take only 25 mg now, used to be 50 mg but it was bringing my bp down TOO low and that scared me! So they lowered the dosage. I want off it permanently but will not unless dr ok's it :-)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:09 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I will pray for you
    nurdreams

Answer by nurdreams at 11:17 AM on May. 13, 2010