having a boy but carrying like its a girl?

I think that maybe I got suckered into the old wivs tales (which I didn't think I did) or I am just comparing this pregnancy with my last two, but I'm carrying this one sooo much differently. I have gained EVERYWHERE, especially my butt and my belly is like a watermelon rather than a basketball like my other two pregnancies. The dr. confirmed we're having a boy through the ultrasound and this is my third boy! Has anyone carried like they were having a girl, but it turned out to be a boy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• idk, i got fat all over with both my boys and with my girl i carried high and just had a big ol' belly (didn't get big anywhere else at all lol). i think it's a bunch of crap lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:15 PM on May. 12, 2010

• You did get suckered. That is no indication of what you're having. The mans sperm does :-)
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:30 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Im carring my girl the same way I carried my boy. So I really dont believe in the old wives tales. Im sure the way you carry depends on your body, not the sex.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 9:12 PM on May. 12, 2010

• i carried my dd low and my belly looked like a basketball, i carried my ds high and belly looked oblong like a watermelon...only gained weight in my belly with each one
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:11 PM on May. 12, 2010