Do you wish you could have your baby right now if everything was ok?

I am only 5 months but I am so misserable if I could have this child now with it being fully grown and ready I would! I feel like I am goin out of my mind!

PTBAAMom

Asked by PTBAAMom at 8:11 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hun when i was pregnant i wished i could know the gender as soon as i got that positive hpt and i wished i could have the baby by 20 weeks when i went for the ultrasound. i am definately not one of those people who love being pregnant lol. i know it sucks but of course you just have to wait it out lol. i was like that for all 3 of them!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:13 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Just please don't be one of those moms trying to self-induce at 35 weeks, whatever you do. Poor baby.
    Anonymous

• I don't belive self inducing really works...he will come when he's ready..lol I just am not a patient person....(sp)
    PTBAAMom

Answer by PTBAAMom at 9:42 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Of course (disclaimer) I wouldn't self-induce or try to have my baby early.

But yes, I would love to magically fast-forward myself to my due date.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:08 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Oh ... my ... God.... YES! I am almost 34 weeks pregnant with twins and I am soooo ready for them to be born! I am so miserable.... I can barely move... everything I do hurts.... my stomach is so huge that I haven't even been able to drive my car for about a month now because my belly rubs the steering wheel... even when I put the seat back as far as it will go ... and now I'm on "modified" bed-rest b/c my cervix is shortening and my BP has been a little high.... so YES ... that is exactly how I feel right now! I just want them OUT! LoL. But at least I am almost there ... I feel sorry for you since you still have quite a while to go. LoL
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 12:06 AM on May. 13, 2010