im scared should i got to the hospitial

im 12 weeks pregant and i just started bleeding a little while ago its not heavy its light but not like spotting. and this is my first time bleeding since im have been pregant, do you think im having a misscarriage? if i was having one wouldnt i start off with heavy bleeding and lots of pain? please tell me what i need to know

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• GO TO THE DR OR ER NOW PLEASE!
    Anonymous

• ya hurry and go i always bleed while i was pregnate and it was okay but i always went in when i did bleed you never know and if your scared you should go any way good luck
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 8:26 PM on May. 12, 2010

• GO TO THE ER RIGHT AWAY. PLEASE DO NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 8:26 PM on May. 12, 2010

• yea I suggest it..i started bleeding the same time, and I ended up having a m/c..so hurry!
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:32 PM on May. 12, 2010

• GO TO THE DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 8:54 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I have bleeding with two different pregnancies. Once resulting in a miscarriage and one with no problems at all. The bleeding was totally different, with the miscarriage (5 weeks) I had heavy bleeding almost immediately and with the other (12 weeks) it was very minor spotting. With any type of bleeding the ER will treat it as a threatened miscarriage and will do an ultrasound to check on the baby. I went straight to the ER both times. The first time I was pretty certain I was having a miscarriage and the second time I was pretty sure I was fine since I had read that at 12 weeks you can have some spotting due to the forming of the placenta and because it was completely different than the first time.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 11:07 PM on May. 12, 2010

• If you are scared its ok to go to the ER to check the baby's heart beat & just put you to ease...but do prepare yourself if it turns out to be a miscarriage. I have never had one but I have had light spotting in early pregnancy & some doctors say its normal, others don't. Do what you feel comfortble with and don't feel silly or embarrased about going. I don't think they will be able to tell if its a misscarriage but you'll know if you hear a heart beat. When you get home lay down drink some water & relax! GL
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 8:53 PM on May. 13, 2010