Anyone do weight watchers?

I have a hard time measuring out everything I use to eat dinner and then I start to lose track.... Any suggestions??

skittles1108

Asked by skittles1108 at 8:20 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Your just going to have to get used to it. Measuring and tracking is the only way to go. I did weight watchers and they quit. Now I have a nutritionist and it's the same thing, measure and track. It's been 4 weeks and despite going over my allowed calorie intake I have still manage to lose 10lbs. It's a pain in the butt for sure but it will be worth it.

Try to get a lot more fruit and vegtables. You will feel like you can eat all day if you have a lot of veggie snacks.
    Anonymous

• i count calories and i have lost 32 pounds in three months i feel like if you fall off its okay as long as you get back on in a day or two i have four 400 cal meals a day its worked great for me if thats not helpfuk my mother did nutrasystem and also lost 30 pounds but it cost her 600 dollars
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 8:32 PM on May. 12, 2010

• SIL, MIL, and a friend all did wonderfully on WW. Once they quit...yeah, that was a different story. I really want to do it, but I'd have to drive 20 miles each way for meetings/weigh-ins, and doing it all online doesn't appeal either.
    Anonymous

• You don't have to do weight watchers to keep track. Just find out what your calorie intake is by journaling a few days and then cut it down. There is no need to track all the other stuff like fat grams and fiber. But you will find that there are certain low cal options that will give you more substance. My sister just got "the biggest loser" scale and it actually tells you how many calories you need to sustain your current weight or how many to lose.

Anonymous