do you and your DH ever wrestle

we do a lot. Today we were wrestling my butt was so sore from him smacking my butt so for payback I waited until he got in the shower then I took a pan of ice cold water and dumped it over the shower lol so now he says payback is a bitch and that I better not go to sleep tonight cause he knows what I am scared of lol. So do you and your DH over wrestle

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yep all the time. I'm the wet willie giver. When dh first started truck driving he lost alot of muscle mass because all he did was sit there. When he came home I pinned him down and smacked him around a bit... asked him who is mama is LMAO yeah he got payback. bought a mask and a fake knife. I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night. (no telling how long he waited in that shower for me)... anyway mid pee he hops out the shower! Needless to say I fell off the toilet and peed everywhere. I was mad at first but its freakin funny now.
    We smack each other from here till sunday and back again. Just what we do!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 9:14 PM on May. 12, 2010

• lol I have done that!
    laciD

Answer by laciD at 8:58 PM on May. 12, 2010

• All the time! We play around and joke all the time. I bruise very very easily (have 3 finger print bruises on my arm from him) so I am always looking abused. I make it a point that everybody see us play around so that people don't think he is abusing me. I just know one of these days I am going to end up with a broken bone and am trying to figure out how I am going to explain it to the Doctor. We especially like pulling toes, giving wet willies and the "Im not touching you!"
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:00 PM on May. 12, 2010

• yes lol once when DH was sleeping I painted his toenails and fingernails a bright red color hahaha he was mad and tickled me sooo hard that i almost peed my pants
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 9:05 PM on May. 12, 2010

• kc932

LOL ya mine likes to do the wet willies as well lol
    Anonymous

navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 9:06 PM on May. 12, 2010

• navajomama7

hey that is an idea I can do for tonight lol
    Anonymous

• Yes!! We love to watch UFC and wrestle while we watch it.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:06 PM on May. 12, 2010

• At the risk of sounding stupid, what are wet willies?
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:07 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Yes, and then he likes to put me in a wrestling hold and call out what it is. I can never remember any of the names so I just yell out 'chicken wing'.
    jucyfrut

Answer by jucyfrut at 9:08 PM on May. 12, 2010