who could i contact to help me with false allegations ?

i was arrested for allegedly holding someone hostage in her car and spitting on her windshield-- then her police officer friend said i was disorderly with him cussing and fighting and spitting in his patrol car -- both were falseified stories -- instead of arresting me the same day so they could get their stories made up on the night in question... i have witnesses -- and pictures the alleged women was not blocked in--
and also not 1 spit samples was taken -- it was dry and warm days before during and after the alleged incident......... the judge/ the da/ the pd where i am from dont care or want to listen to me --- just a few years ago the same da did nothing to the perp that bashed me in the head -- i almost died from that -- i never got to testify against my attacker -- some da he is -- not -- he needs to be fired --
all alone -- fighting by myself -- the da changed the charge from a crimminal misch to a violation -- etc..

wilma65

Asked by wilma65 at 9:09 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I am curious, I clicked on your profile, you had 1 view, I am not trying to be mean or rude, I am just wondering how you knew about c/m and q&a? You need an attorney and if they are discriminating against you, call the ACLU...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 9:18 PM on May. 12, 2010

• You should probably get a lawyer or someone from legal aid.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:15 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Wanda, it's up to 6 views now. There is absolutely nothing on that profile. I would venture a guess that someone made up another profile just to ask this question. Which would then raise a few questions in my mind, at least.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:26 PM on May. 12, 2010

• not to be rude, but "current events" doesn't mean "happening in my life right now"
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:01 PM on May. 12, 2010