please help! I love my DH so much, but why do I feel like this at times?

I am on zoloft for depression so I don't know if maybe that is part of it, but sometimes I think I don't want to be married anymore. I don't know why because I mean we have 2 beautiful girls together and we have a great sex life. Everyday -every 3 days, but don't go more than 3 days without it unless it is my time of the month. And I love him so much I couldn't leave him, but for some reason at times I feel like I don't want to be married anymore. Why do I feel this way? I am 28 been married 7 years together 10 years. He doesn't cheat or anything like that. Help me why I feel this way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• OHHH! wait til your 40 and beyond! lol....It is called HOROMONES.....Believe me there are times when i hate my husband and resent him to know end.....but then love him and appreciate all of his hard work!
    His work is hard physical labor...mine as a SAHM is work but I do get to sit when I want and eat when i want...yeah the kids are older....
    Anyway you will be up and down all your life because my Dear you are a Horomone filled WOMAN...you will see this when you are older...for now you are young so enjoy what you can and maybe switch your meds to something else and just remember each day will pass into the next...the next should always be better then the last
    Anonymous

• i think everyone feels that way at times. but depression probably doesnt make it any easier.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:15 PM on May. 12, 2010

• DO YOU THINK MAYBE YOU ARE JUST STRESSING? HAVE YOU TALKED TO YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT THE SIDE EFFECTS OF ZOLOFT? SOMETIMES DIFFERENT MEDS HAVE DIFFERENT SIDE AFFECT TO CERTAIN PEOPLE. YOUR DOSAGE MAY BE TO HIGH FOR YOU, I WOULD CALL YOUR DOCTOR.
    Anonymous

• no I been on zoloft for 6 years now and I been fine on it. Just all the sudden I been feeling like this a lot. I am on the lowest dosage.
    Anonymous

• It happens more often than you would think. There are times we all look at our husbands and think "I love you, but really don't want to be with you." Talk to your doctor, and see if there is something else you can be put on, that maybe won't cause that feeling. Or at the very least, won't make it as strong. It is normal though. Like I said, at some point everyone goes through it.

Punky_1981

Answer by Punky_1981 at 10:34 PM on May. 12, 2010

I have to disagree with this statement. I have never looked at my husband and thought I didn't want to be with him. I think that the zoloft is messing you up and maybe yall need to get away. I know that when the kids are screaming and yelling and there is alot of stress it can build up, although I never want to be unmarried, I usually want the opposite, for us to go somewhere alone for a weekend.
    Anonymous