If you are pregnant at how many weeks should you stay close to home? We are planing a vication next year

achually our first vacation we didn't even get a honeymoon. Our kids now are 5 years and almost 2.5 yers. So by next summer when we go they will be 6 years and 3.5 years. Both potty trained. But the thing is we are thinking about trying to get pregnant in September or October which would make me due around July or Augest. We would drive, but we are going to Homestead flordia to visit my aunt, uncle and cousins which from here to there is 19 hours then we would stay there a few days then get a hotel in Orlando Flordia and go to Disney world since that is 4 hours from Homestead. But at what part of the pregnancy is to far to travel if I do get pregnant by that time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my doctor said no traveling after 35 weeks and im high risk pregnancy...
    Anonymous

• Usually the doctor would say to stay near home after about 32-34..That is when the chance of going into labor greatly increases.
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 9:51 PM on May. 12, 2010