best exercise video?

sja02

Asked by sja02 at 9:48 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i have the biggest loser carido max, last chance, and yoga for weight loss. i like them alot.
    whatever you do, dont by abs of steel, its horrible.
    i really wish i could get insanity or P90X but they are so expensive.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:49 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I just started Turbo Jam and I love it.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:49 PM on May. 12, 2010

• leslie sansone walk at home dvd's... you can find some really great ones on youtube!
    Anonymous

• Turbo Jam is my all time favorite! It burns so many calories! It's kickboxing mixed with dance set to really fun music.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 10:00 PM on May. 12, 2010

• This one- I love it!

HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 10:02 PM on May. 12, 2010

• p90x worked wonders for my husband. it's really intense & i've been too lazy to even get up & try.
    Anonymous

• HistoryMama I love her too. I found a bunch of her videos on youtube and turned them into a dvd and use it every morning :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:09 PM on May. 12, 2010

• jillian michaels banish fat boost metabolism
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I use Beachbody videos ... started with Slim in 6 and then progressed to Turbo Jam and Brazilian Butt Lift. These are aerobics and kickboxing type workouts. I like the variety they offer me, because most of the Beachbody programs have a few workouts in them, so you don't get bored doing the same routine.

I alternate Slim in 6 and Turbo Jam for our weekly group sessions. It's really fun! The lady that does Turbo Jam, Chalene Johnson is very positive and high energy! Listening to her and feeling her energy just makes you want to work out! I love it!

TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 12:18 PM on May. 13, 2010

• PURPULbutterfly .. have you thought about becoming a Beachbody Coach? Coaches get a nice discount on all the workout videos. Message me if you want more details.
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 12:23 PM on May. 13, 2010