I barter a night out of the house with sex.

What do you get for sex with your husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• like i said before...most women do. don't let the pretentious ones lie to you and get you down . we all do it from time to time.
    june_kitten

Answer by june_kitten at 1:53 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Nothing. I give it freely because that's how I feel a marriage should be. My dh shouldn't have to "buy" it.
    Anonymous

• Great sex... I don't barter sex... I enjoy it too much for it to be a bargaining tool and he knows it.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:42 PM on May. 12, 2010

• um nothing.... my body is not for sale, money, items, or even time. If I want out of the house, I get out of the house! as PP said, he shouldn't have to "buy" it, and I am not a whore, therefore I don't "sell" it
    Anonymous

• I dont do that But my neighbor does so she can go out with with her friends. He is a controlling and abusive little shit, so thats the only way she can get out of the house without him
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 10:46 PM on May. 12, 2010

• we don't plan sex or barter sex.. if it happens it happens, if not, it don't
    Anonymous

• I get great orgasms, I don't barter with sex. He understands that everyone needs time to themselves to do what they want.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:59 PM on May. 12, 2010

• On rare occasions - massages. I don't actually barter it, but if I ask for a back/shoulder/leg/whatever massage - he knows how it will end.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:32 PM on May. 12, 2010

• If I really have to push him to go out then I promise a backrub. There is nothing that man won't do for a nice long backrub. However, generally I just say "Hey let's go ..." and we go.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:40 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Pleasure is what I get for sex. I would not use it to get my way. I would hate to live that way.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 11:47 PM on May. 12, 2010