He talks about working out constantly!!

I was with my bf for almost 3 years...we are sorta on a break right now or whatever so we still talk. But I feel like ALL he talks about is working out and eating right and what not. He is literally obsessed. I support him losing weight but damn...he's got nothin else to talk about! lol. He even like wants to work out twice a day. Everything is wrapped around this. I'm all for him getting in shape don't get me wrong. He's already lost a lot of weight and gained muscle. But if this keeps up....ugh idk. It's like a guy who's obsessed with video games..that's all they talk about. And actually he does play games A LOT. Anyways...we have nothing else to talk about. I'm ready to move on but idk how to break it to him(there are other factors) he is very hard to talk to when it comes to breaking his heart. I know...very sad. He is the sweetest guy EVER! but bc of distance and stuff it wont. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• be honest tell him u want to talk about more things other than health and fitness
    Anonymous

• maybe it's time you moved on
    Anonymous

• Be honest. Just tell him how you feel. There's no other way then to be upfront and honest.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:34 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Tell him honestly how you feel.....and moved on (actually run from this guy, he aint for you )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on May. 13, 2010