america's next top skeleton, i mean model

krista won...so pretty but she could stand to gain some weight!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• She could stand to gain some weight, you're right. Looking at her photographs from when she was a kiddo she wasn't always that skinny, which shows that she wasn't built that way. That's good. I don't think she's the prettiest women, but she's not horrible looking. I do believe they made the right choice as far as choosing a top model. She really does know what she's doing on film. Stills and otherwise. Although I wasn't rooting for her until closer to the end. That was when I started seeing that she had the best potential. I think she deserves to be top model and I'm glad she was chosen.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:33 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Anonymous

• im not being racists , but arent 90% of the winners in america's next top model's are african american ?? they flat out start criticizing white girls. and in the end african american wins !!
    Anonymous

• no, she was just better...did you watch it? she was good from the beginning and her skin is beautiful....i do think she's a bit too skinny though
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:07 PM on May. 12, 2010

• i was sad to see jessica loose though. i thought she was very pretty and had a cute smile. but apparently the judges found her too commercial. she would have made a nice model. especially for cover girl commercials
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 11:13 PM on May. 12, 2010

• yeah i liked her too...she was so sweet
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:16 PM on May. 12, 2010