How can this be?

How can people blame Yahweh for all of the wickedness in this world? How can we allow the enemy to win by making us hate and judge one another? To judge anyone for anything is not keeping the laws of love. To say there is no devil is saying Yahweh made man flawed, but I warn you sisters. Man, both man and (wo)man are made in his image. An image of perfection. The enemy is crafty and strong, we must not allow him to manipulate us into hating anyone. We are all victims of the evil one. The people that harm and the people that get harmed. Please do not lose sight on who the enemy really is. Blessings..

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 11:30 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• how can it be? its called 'convenience'..when its convenient and self-serving, that's how. i asked the same (sort of) query in the previous post.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:32 PM on May. 12, 2010

• Hello, Pot?

Yeah this is the Kettle.

Um,

You're black!

Thought you should know.
    Anonymous

• Daphna.. many dont believe He even exists yet they still blame Him. I know it is the enemy that is at work here when these things happened and I also know man's heart is decietfully wicked. People say God doesnt speak to anyone but He does.. and so does the devil.. he enters the battlefield of the mind every day and whispers evil , some people are bound to curses, others to generation sin, others to the devil himself and do not realise they are doing his bidding.. some are quite atrociaous like this child in the previous post and some are smaller like listening to his lies.
    God is not to blame for what happen to this boy and it pains Him but He was right there with that boy to the very end and the boy will no longer suffer but is living in eternity with the most amazing Father He will ever have!
    Anyway... my heart truly aches for those who do not truly understand Father God's heart and the enemies agenda!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:38 PM on May. 12, 2010

• How can people blame Yahweh for all of the wickedness in this world?

Because your god does NOTHING to stop it. He shows his so called love by letting people suffer terrible things, innocent children no less!!! If he was a true god, he'd have power to protect - but he does not. He does NOTHING!!

Anonymous

• "For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels, nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of Yahweh that is in Yahshua the Messiah our lord." Romans 8:38-39

We should pray for everyone and hope they repent and get saved. Blessings..

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory in Yahweh" Romans 3:23
    Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:41 PM on May. 12, 2010

• "God is not to blame for what happen to this boy" - of course he isn't to blame because there is no god. No god in his right mind would let his followers sound like nutcases to spread his message!

Anonymous

• quoting a book that has been perverted by man for thousands of years will not prove you case. that book has been twisted for centuries to keep the masses in line. find another way to convince us, that's not working!

Anonymous

• anon1141..you sound like a petulant child, whining when you don't get your way. it sounds like this, ''if God really loved me, He'd make my life super rosy and easy. i'd have everything i want and never stub my wittle toe.'' not discounting terrible acts of MAN towards MAN, every action by man is precluded by a choice, by that same man (or woman). if you stepped in everytime your child had a decision to make, and made it for him/her..what kind of adult would you produce? certainly not one that can think for themselves!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:47 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I don't understand that when good things happen its all because of how great god is, but when bad things happen it's not his fault, pick one and stick to it, Either he is or is not in control....
    And to judge others for not believing in your beliefs is arrogant and judgemental, how dare you, in a public forum criticize others for having their own personal beliefs ? I don't believe in your storybooks, but I don't send it out there like this looking for an argument - Bless yourself
    Anonymous

• "Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man his blood shall be shed; for in the image of Yahweh, has Yahweh made man." Genesis 9:6 I serve an El of justice and El of vengeance as it is written: "O Yahweh, the EL [God] who avenges, O EL who avenges, shine forth." Psalm 94:1; "Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for Yahweh's wrath, for it is written, "It is mine to avenge, I will repay, says Yahweh." Romans 12:19

I will leave it up to him, and in the meantime pray for those who need it. Blessings...

Daphna28

Answer by Daphna28 at 11:57 PM on May. 12, 2010