American Idol

Who do you like better Lee or Crystal? I love them both and wish they could win it together. Who do u think is going to win?

Fairy_Wings

Asked by Fairy_Wings at 11:41 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• LEE! He has really opened up and he sounds awesome to me. I want him to sing a Counting Crows song because he sounds like the lead singer. Crystal is cool too, I would be happy if she also won. Casey is only in the top 3 because of votefortheworst.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 10:00 PM on May. 13, 2010

• I hope Lee
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 11:41 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I don't know. I like them both.... but I have a feeling Crystal will win. I really hope Casey does NOT win.... he shouldn't even be in the top 3. I mean, he is good but I think he is getting votes based more on his looks than his talent and I don't think it's right. LoL. I was really shocked tonight that Mike got eliminated. If it was based purely on talent, I believe Casey would have been out by now.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 11:52 PM on May. 12, 2010

• I agree JenMarie2007!
    Fairy_Wings

Answer by Fairy_Wings at 12:00 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I totally disagree JenMarie, Casey is my fav! It's not necessarily that he is the best singer, but I like his style and voice a lot. To me, he has a different sound. His looks do help though, bc he is so hot, lol. However, I think it'll probably be Crystal who wins, but if it came down to Crystal and Lee, I'm hoping for Lee.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 12:17 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Lee or crystal and I will be happy. Dont like kasey at all he is not good!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Even though I'm extremely bored with this season I really do like Crystal! Why do so many think Casey is good looking anyway? I don't see it.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 4:01 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I love Lee...Crystal is great but I really want to have Lee's babie's LOL.
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 10:30 AM on May. 13, 2010

• TOLEDO OHIO here! Crystal all the way. She is home for the weekend and we are having a great time with her local apperances etc. We had a parade in her honor this morning. She is so humble and down to earth! So talented...and the only Idol to have a self writen song playing on air before the show is over. MAMASOX ROX!!! I love Lee to, he is amazing and sexy. Casey is the next to go! Then Lee...but they will all have careers out of this experience. GO CRYSTAL TOLEDO LOVES YOU!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:25 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I like Crystal and Lee both the same I guess. Wont matter to me which one wins..just so its one of them. Ive never liked Casey...
    auntietotty

Answer by auntietotty at 11:34 PM on May. 16, 2010