Any advice for taking 8 1/2 month old on a cruise?? In 1 week

Coopersmom909

Asked by Coopersmom909 at 11:56 PM on May. 12, 2010 in Travel

• we just took our 8 month old on a road trip all i can say is take favorite toys and give baby lots of attention by the time our vacation was done my baby didnt want to see any one but me but all in all he did good and we tried to keep bed time the same and bath time so they didnt get to worked up!
    saadamarie

Answer by saadamarie at 12:05 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I've never done it. My only advice: HAVE FUN! :)
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:05 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Find a tiny blow up pool. They sell little ones to travel with so you can give the baby a bath. Cruise ships usually only have showers. I wouldn't put my baby in a bathtub outside our home, Too many germs. Also bring a bottle of lysol cleaner to clean the bathroom prior to use & antibacterial wipes too. I'm a clean nut as you can see.
    Anonymous

• which cruise line? bring formula and food, they don't supply it. do not run out of Diapers either. You can buy more in ports if you need to, but the ship will be expensive. A porta crib would be needed too. You can find lots more answers at www.cruisecritic.com
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 5:06 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Carnival is the cruise line. I was wondering if I should bring the walker. Since he started crawling he doesn't like to stay in one spot. Like in a pack n play for example. We have a suite so I'm guessing there might be enough room for it. Any suggestions??
    Coopersmom909

Answer by Coopersmom909 at 12:36 AM on May. 14, 2010

• I am sure you know your baby is allowed but one cruise line (don't remember now) told me they didn't accept kids until age two.
    Anonymous