VCH, HCH or Triangle Piercing

So, I've just started looking into getting my hood pierced. It's always interested me, but have never really looked into it much. I was thinking about getting the VCH as it aids in sensation, but am just wondering what you ladies have to say about it. I know I have to have my piercer look so see if I have the right anatomy for it first... Also, about how much does it cost to get?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have a VCH and I absolutely love it! I spent a very long time doing research and finally decided on this style because of the possibility to aid in sensation, but also because I wanted a barbell, not a ring. When you get a horizontal style, typically women get a hoop and I just thought that a hoop in my panties would get really annoying after awhile. Plus I talked to many piercers about what was most sterile, clean and best for my body. I got my piercing done in 2007 and it cost me about $100. I have always taken care of it and never had a problem with it and of course my DH loves it. Plus I think it's pretty and no one knows about it unless I tell them which is my fun little secret!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I'm getting mine done as soon as my dd is weaned. here in hawaii i think about 80-100 is average. getting the vch
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on May. 13, 2010