I need your opinion!

I really hope u can tell me what you think.
When i got pregnant in 2 yrs ago i was really confused about my pregnancy and i wasnt sure if my baby daddy would be the one, around the 15th of may i had sex with my exboyfriend and stop seeying him and then by june i started a new relationship, i found out i was pregnant in july and but since i had my period in june i figured i had gotten prego in jun... now all i think about its why my baby dosnt look like my hubby as much! everyone say he looks like me!! and i agree but i hate thinking he could be my ex's !!!
i went online and got in the conception calculator and it says i got pregnant in july, which makes me happy
but the only thing is that my son has the little cut on the chin and my ex has that! but he looks all like me
what you thnk>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think you need to stop looking for something that is probably not even there. I donated eggs to a friend so she and her hubby could have a baby. He has been born and is now 1 yr old. I can't tell you how many times people say he looks just like his Mommy. She and I know that genetically that is not possible, yet others see something. They say he has her eyes and her smile. If you go looking hard enoiugh you will see traits similar to the ex, if you stop doing that and start concentrating on traits that are similar to his Daddy, you will find them too. Unless you are suggesting a full DNA profile and ripping your happy world apart, stop trying to self destruct!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:32 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I'm thinking....DNA TEST!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:33 AM on May. 13, 2010

• My friend's daughter looks exactly like her (my friend's) father by adoption. There is 100% no blood relation but they have so many similar features it's uncanny. It happens.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on May. 13, 2010

• your husband now deserves to know i think. but then again they say 30 percent of men dont know they are raising someone else's baby.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on May. 13, 2010