I know her passwords..is this going too far?

My SO and I agreed he would not talk to this girl he cheated on me with. Well, I found her number on our phone bill. He made up excuses for it and swore it was accidental dialings. I left it alone but I think he's still texting her. Every time I block her number from texting, as soon as he gets on the computer it's no longer blocked.

I know she hates me, but I have her passwords to myspace and facebook. Would it be too far to send my SO a message from her profile to see if he responds casually, as in they've talked recently, or like they haven't talked in months? I don't want to leave him because our daughter would be heartbroken, but if i find out he's talking to her i will have to. Do you think it's gone too far or should I go for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• going too far? yes, something I would still do? yes
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:42 AM on May. 13, 2010

• i think you should talk to your husband about it. i know you have lost a lot of trust in him but he is still your husband and if he is cheating he deserves to be the one to tell you
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:43 AM on May. 13, 2010

• you shouldn't be staying because your daughter will be heartbroken, you should be staying because he is the love of your life. Anything less is dishonest and unfair to him and you, and your daughter. If he wants someone else, and you are actually wanting him, other than for your daughter, maybe you need to make the tough call and call it quits while you can still be friends.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:44 AM on May. 13, 2010

• OP: we are not married, and he will by no means tell me anything, except refuse that he's ever talked to her after he said he would not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Ok -

1.) How the hell do yo have her passwords?

2.) The fact that he is "accidently" dialing her and unblocking her number every time he gets on pretty much proves what h is doing and that he's not even smart enough to cover it up. I think getting on her accounts is taking it to far because the signs are already pretty damn obvious. If you do send him a message from her, you are only setting yourself up for more pain and heartbreak. I say find a way out without even putting yourself though that.
    Anonymous

• when i found out my bf was cheating on me i just told him i did not want to be with him anymore. that i was not in love, and i wanted out. that way he couldnt do the sobbing thing saying he would never do it again, because i knew i would fall for it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on May. 13, 2010

• my SO says no
    i just asked him...lol
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:59 AM on May. 13, 2010

• He will always have love for his daughter, does he still have feelings for you?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on May. 13, 2010

• You shouldn't even need to do that. Dump him now you know he's lying to you. Get on with your life already.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on May. 13, 2010

• THIS

"2.) The fact that he is "accidently"[sic] dialing her and unblocking her number every time he gets on pretty much proves what h is doing and that he's not even smart enough to cover it up. I think getting on her accounts is taking it to far because the signs are already pretty damn obvious. If you do send him a message from her, you are only setting yourself up for more pain and heartbreak. I say find a way out without even putting yourself though that. "
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 1:43 AM on May. 13, 2010