My friend is missing.................

Nobody has talked to him in 3 months, he missed the last 4 or 5 drills for National Guard, his phone is disconnected, there is no recent activity on his facebook or myspace page. He's supposed to be in school... He had no family that he talks to on a regular basis. The guard contacted his emergency contact person today...

This guy and my husband had a really serious fight in January and they haven't talked since, so I know my husband will be PISSED if I go look for him. I'm just really worried about him because he's the same age as me, 23, and he's been to Iraq twice. He's got some problems from it and I just feel like he doesn't have anybody. I hope nothing bad has happened to him. I have a feeling it is probably drugs.

Should I go tomorrow to the college and see if I can't find him?

I put this in Just for Fun... cause who knows were it goes...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't think you should go find him. If he is hiding and you do find him then what? Are you going to blow his cover or leave him there, feeling guilty. Leave it alone, as you say you have two kids to think of, tell the police and then leave it. Even if you love him to bits, it isn't really reciprocal as he hasn't contacted you at all. If he's into drugs what are you going to do about it?? It's not your business or problem, and you already know how your DH feels.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 1:17 AM on May. 13, 2010

• has anyone reported it to the police?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Sounds like he wants to be left alone.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:53 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I have NO idea. His uncle (crack head) was supposed to be going this afternoon to look for him. He didn't find him so he left. I mean, I love this kid to death... I realize that somebody needs to do something. My thing is that my husband will be pissed because he hates this guy now, and I have a full time job and two kids. AND I don't really even know where to start.. I guess like you said- police station. I'd like to look for him first though. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on May. 13, 2010

• How do you know your husband didn't have anything to do with it? Have you asked him if he knows where this guy is?
    Anonymous

• I hope he surfaces soon so his friends don't have to worry.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on May. 13, 2010

• "sounds like he wants to be left alone" is a stupid answer considering you don't just skip national gaurd drill
    Anonymous

• Maybe he doesn't want to be found. Maybe he went AWOL and went to canada or something.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on May. 13, 2010