Implantation.

I'm on the mini pill, and had brown spotting for one day. I have not gotten my period yet either, and I'm getting worried. I just recently had a baby and I'm thinking maybe it threw my body off track? Last month I had spotting for like a week. So I'm stressed out about why my period hasn't come yet. Has this happened to anyone else? :/ It would be WAY to early for implantation, by the way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my periods were not normal for almost 2 years after i had my dd. even being on birth control that was supose to regulate it did not help.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 12:53 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Were you breast feeding? Because I know that throw's it off as well, I'm not though so I know that couldn't why my period are not normal. I had my son 3 months ago though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on May. 13, 2010