is there a natural way to enhance my breasts?

I have been working out and my boobs have gotten so smaller! Is there a natural and effective way to make my boobs bigger besides bras or pads?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I don't think so, there are some makeup tricks if your wearing a low cut shirt that will help (on youtube) other than that just stick to your good old friend the push up bra.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 1:21 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Thanks lol. Ahh maybe i will have to do small impants :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:27 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Google BRAVA. It's a breast enhancement plan...i hear it works pretty well (but not positive) too expensive for me...but MUCH cheaper than implants!!!
    mama_of5

Answer by mama_of5 at 12:54 PM on May. 13, 2010

• Sonce you're working out, go look up breast excercises. The muscle behind your breast, if worked out, will get bigger and therefore makes your breasts look bigger. No, it will not make you have man-pecks. lol. That's only if you worked them out A LOT. Doing breast excercises will actually firm up your boobs and make them look rounder and more perky too.
    Anonymous

• I gave up on trying to enhance mine.. I just recently (4/28) got implants. I exercise and work out too, so I had mine put in above the muscle rather than under the muscle. Just an FYI if you decide to go the surgical route.
    Melindakc

Answer by Melindakc at 2:22 PM on May. 24, 2010