anyone watch america's next top model?

I cant believe Krista one. I didnt think she was that good. I liked the plus size model the best! Really disappointed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• RINA should have won instead of Krista. There is nothing pretty about Krista.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Ughhh! ME TOO! So mad Krista won! I couldn't stand her Alexandra def should have won! Stupid Tyra.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I like Raina better, but truly Krista was a GREAT model (even if not terribly attractive in the classic sense). I thought this was by far the most boring, predictable cycle EVER. I was able to call every single week who was going home. And for gods sake, for the last 3 episodes, the judges have been practically orgasmic over Krista, praising her, giving her "best photo", all the challenge wins--it was so completely obvious that she was going to win, that I almost wondered if the would pick Raina just to create a surprise drama. I have never been so disappointed in the predicability. Krista will make a great fashion model, and I'm sure Raina will go on to have a career too. This will have opened a lot of doors for her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Krista was awesome and I am so glad that she won. Raina was pretty but I think that Krista was the best choice. She is more marketable on a glbal level. Raina is a little too commercial and she wouldn't have been as marketable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on May. 14, 2010