FLIPPING BEDBUGS UGGGHHHH

My landlords or shall I say slumlords are telling me they aren't responible for bed bugs...are you kidding me??? We've been here for four years plus and we have BB???? Thank god for the health department!!! They have helped us to excercise ours rights and know its the slumlords responsiblity to take care of the issue!!! Anyway just wondering if anyone knows what to expect when the exterminator comes.My LL have been sited many times for many different sitations.They normally just kick people out ( which means yes there are many new neighbors all the time) when ever someone complains about issues here.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Health

• I honestly had no idea that bed bugs actually existed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Yes.They were completely gone at one point but now here again.And LL's think they can just turn the cheek not the case.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on May. 13, 2010

• It's really hard to get rid of bedbugs. My husband travels for work and stays in hotels so I'm always paranoid he is going to bring those things home. i seriously would lose my mind! I"m not sure what to expect, but I would ask the exterminator what you can do to prevent these from coming back and what are the odds that he will get rid of the bugs. I'm sorry, that sucks.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:46 AM on May. 13, 2010