pampers

i havnt been on here in a while so i dont know if you all have discussed this or not...but pampers.....the new dry max...does everyone hate them? i dont i have used them since they came out and i love them.....

firstimemomm603

Asked by firstimemomm603 at 2:16 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have gotten a few boxes of pampers since the new dry max ones came out, same box and some are new, some are old. guessing they are just clearing inventory of the old ones? not sure. but I can't stand the new ones. they sag like crazy, they smell funny, they aren't nearly as soft as they used to be and they no longer have the wetness indicator stripe. as for the rash issues, my daughter hasn't had any rash at all with pampers ever, new or old. i looked it up on their website and they say that the chemical burn claim is not legitimate.

here's the link :  http://www.pampers.com/en_US/Expert-Discussion-Dry-Max-Safety

rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:33 AM on May. 13, 2010

• they were recalled because of giving infants chemical burns
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 2:19 AM on May. 13, 2010

• well then maybe that explains why i bought a pack of them today from wal mart get it home and it is the old cruisers inside..... i loved them diapers and never had a problem
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 2:20 AM on May. 13, 2010

• thats what i am saying the "chemical burn" has not been proven...so funny that so many people took there children to the doctor and the doctor says "its a chemical burn" but no one has proven it
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 2:35 AM on May. 13, 2010

• it was apparently a facebook post, one of the chains that goes around. probably someone just trying to cause some drama
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 2:36 AM on May. 13, 2010

• what do you mean it was a facebook post? you dont think the rashes are real? i thought that too maybe someone trying to get rich off of nothing....
    firstimemomm603

Answer by firstimemomm603 at 2:43 AM on May. 13, 2010

• They have not been recalled.
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 3:42 AM on May. 13, 2010

• funny- I had no problem with an online diaper site sending me 2 huge boxes of the new dry max diapers. Personally I LOVE them- they are the ONLY diaper that works well for my son overnight. He wakes up and his pjs are dry! The other diapers he would wake up and be sopping wet. As for chemical burns or rash-- has not happened to my son
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on May. 13, 2010