I am 35 years old and I just received my high school diploma, should I be excited although it is years later?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 AM on May. 13, 2010 in

• Absolutely! I'm excited when I get the laundry done:) Go celebrate! Good for you for going back and getting it!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 2:48 AM on May. 13, 2010

• My mom got hers when she was thirty, and pregnant with her sixth baby. She is still proud of that story! =) so yeah totally be proud of yourself.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 2:49 AM on May. 13, 2010

• You should be very proud of yourself and i have to say I am very proud of you and I don't even know who you are but good for you. No matter what your age you got something that one day you doubted that you would ever get so good for you.you rock Great Job Momma

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:52 AM on May. 13, 2010

• of course you should be excited, and lets face it, you know you are! you just posted because you wanted to hear everyone congratulate you!!!! so congrats!!! its awesome, i know!!!
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 2:54 AM on May. 13, 2010

• way to go

Heck YEAH! Woot WOOT! My mom did it in her 30's too. Then she went on and got a Bachelors degree too! So awesome! Great Job Momma!

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:57 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Of course you should, I agree with the above comment, but dont you think that was a bit harsh to say she posted it to hear people say congrats? lol, are you serious, wow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Way to go!!!!! Go celebrate your wonderful achievement !
    mom2twingirl797

Answer by mom2twingirl797 at 3:03 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Woot Woot! Heck yeah you should be excited! You did! You better celebrate!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 3:36 AM on May. 13, 2010

• HECK YES!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!! IT is so hard to go back once you have kids and a family and the hustle and bustle of everyday life. You deserve tons of credit for your hard work and you certainly deserve to celebrate!!!

Congrats!!!!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:00 AM on May. 13, 2010

• clapping Great Job!!!!!!  graduate

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on May. 13, 2010

Next question in
What online school is best?

Next question overall (Health)
Tubes tied? or vasectomy?