im 29 weeks pregnant and it hurts when he moves sometimes!

right now he wont stop moving at all its been constant and its like hes putting pressure down there and it hurts sooo bad! i cant even get to sleep. hes been moving for an hour

amanda202010

Asked by amanda202010 at 2:59 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• unfortunately, this is usually quite normal! when i was pregnant with my now 7 year old son, he had his day and nights mixed up already, and would always roll to the side of my belly, and kick me really hard in my ribs. if i didnt know better, i coudve sworn he broke a couple, lol. my advice is just sleep whenever you can, day or night. only 9 weeks to go, your almost thru it! sometimes i would take a warm bath and laydown in the tub with a bath pillow and he would calm down and go to sleep and be still long enuff for me to get a couple hours of sleep. try that and see.
    jeanniegirl82

Answer by jeanniegirl82 at 3:03 AM on May. 13, 2010

• its very normal. baby is getting a lot bigger and there is less space in your belly now. take advice that jeanniegirl said. it may help or may not
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:08 AM on May. 13, 2010

• This is completely normal imagine how he is feeling he has hardle no room in there to move around and of course they move around when you want to relax and sleep. Enjoy it cause for me i miss it . (sometimes) :~)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:10 AM on May. 13, 2010