He confuses me

Ever since our youngest was a baby my DH has practically preached about how he doesn't want anymore kids. Ofcourse me on the other hand would like atleast one more eventually, try for a girl since we have 2 boys. This past week he keeps making jokes about how I'm pregnat, or constantly will ask me if I am. I find it weird, and its hard to tell if he's really just joking around or if he actually has decided he does want to have another one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he had a premonition that you are pregnant. He would not be the first guy in the world to know before his wife.

Good Luck!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:34 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Why don't you just ask him, if he is joking or if he want to try for another child. I hope he is not saying that cause he thinks you are gaining weight?

Answer by louise2 at 5:57 AM on May. 13, 2010

• i agree, just ask him why he's making the comments. Or, when he asks if you are, say something like, i don't think so, do you want me to be??
    inkydorei

Answer by inkydorei at 11:08 AM on May. 13, 2010