Baby P.....have you seen this video? Worst child abuse case I've seen!

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 8:47 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i get so sad and mad watching those type of videos. i just don't understand sometimes how anyone could allow this to happen to their own child. I would have died first protecting him before anything would happen to him.
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 8:56 AM on May. 13, 2010

• http://media.causes.com/570929?p_id=96931828&s=fb_feed
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:48 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Oh, I know! And what about the fact that the cops took him, then let him go back? The neighbor who said she heard him screaming all the time? Why didn't he/she call CPS and STAY on it? And what kind of woman can allow anyone to do this to their child? And on top of that, she stays with him! Sick!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:59 AM on May. 13, 2010

• what a sin...poor little baby never had a chance! at least he is safe in heaven now away from them awful people! God bless you little peter
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I have seen it before it makes me cry everytime I see it. It really makes me wonder what this world is coming to.
    nurdreams

Answer by nurdreams at 9:10 AM on May. 13, 2010

• thats the saddest thing ever:(
    mandie_jean

Answer by mandie_jean at 9:39 AM on May. 13, 2010

• cryingRIP baby P.

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 9:51 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I heard about that. There are so many people to blame for that poor childs death, this is why no matter how many times people tell me it's not my business if I think something odds going on I'm making it my business and calling authorities.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Anon :37

I agree completely. I'm the same way. You never know if you could save a child's life with just one simple call that takes 2 minutes. Good for you!
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:00 AM on May. 13, 2010

• I am unable to watch the video because I'm at work, but that's probably a good thing. I can't handle watching these types of things, I should know better than to try
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:17 PM on May. 13, 2010