Did you know this?

I feel like a big dummy last night while having dinner the kids were eating their green beans (the whole ones) anyway I notice they would pick one up at a time and split it in half...lol and eat the little beans inside then eat the rest oppose to just eating the whole thing... Lol I thought that was cute I never knew I just ate them.
Oh and another thing they were eating string cheese and my dd was striping her like long shreds would be showing and eat it like little strings I am like what the? I would just bite it...lol Funny how we learn stuff from our precious kids ;)
Do you have a cute story to share? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 AM on May. 13, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yeah, I learned that my middle son lets our dog lick his plate when I leave the table to use the bathroom. I came back in last night and his face was beet red,lol.... It was his 2nd helping so I didn't care, but the look on his face was priceless!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:57 AM on May. 13, 2010

• thats why its called string cheese!!! i went to my parent teacher conference the other day and my sons teacher was telling me some stories about how creative she thought my son was. She said that when they were learning about firemen that when they went into centers she died laughing because he pretended to have a water hose and put on a firehat and said he was the water dinosaur. kids are just so imaginative,,haha, and she said he loves playing with blocks and that once he made a mouse trap out of legos. I thought that was really funny.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:05 AM on May. 13, 2010

• We used to do that with string cheese. I think it's mozzarella and it doesn't work as well with light cheese lol
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 1:11 PM on May. 13, 2010

• LOL, that is funny! I guess since my family is from Wisconsin, I always knew that was the way you were supposed to eat string cheese (hence the name). And I always split my beans too.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on May. 14, 2010