question regarding Bundle me

This may be a really dumb question, but I'm trying to do my spring cleaning and I'm putting away our winter clothes. I'm also putting away the clothes my 4 month old dd has grown out of. I don't know if she will still use the bundle me next winter. Should I put it where I will be easily able to get at it again or just put it away?

cherylw993

Asked by cherylw993 at 8:57 AM on May. 13, 2010 in General Parenting

• I put mine where I can easily get to it. My son is 3 1/2 months, I bought the Graco Snugride 32 so I know he will still be using his infant carseat in the fall so I assume he will still be able to use the Bundle Me cover.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:23 AM on May. 13, 2010

• Just an FYI, which I didn't know when my first was born. The bundle me can interfere with the harness straps and should not be used. You can either a) look this up, there is a way to cut out the back so that it doesn't interfere, b) get one of the cap style covers that only goes over the seat, or c) just use a blanket.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:59 AM on May. 13, 2010