What do you do when? ( furniture arrangements & dusting )

Say you have your furniture pretty much set I mean some of us like to change out the room ever so often or like me just leave it like that bc we are limited in space. I just moved our bedroom around yesterday and it looks & feels clean but it seems that the stupid dust sneaks up and gets right in the corners where I cannot get to it... What do you do to keep from moving heavy things around just to get vacuumed I wouldn't mind if I was muscular and strong but I am not my dh tells me to wait till he gets home but when I am on the roll there is no stopping me...lol. Thanks Ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on May. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I'm probably not the one to give advice on this!!! I move my furniture about every 2 weeks! I LOVE to move stuff around and completely clean on, around, under, between, above, and through EVERYTHING!!! It makes me feel like I've really done a thorough job, but I'm a big, strong farm girl!!! I can move everything on my own. If you feel you need to get smaller places and can't, try getting a vacuum with a handle extension and the Swiffer dusters ( I get the generic at the Dollar General!). Good Luck! My hubby loves nothing more than coming home to a REALLY clean home.....well, okay maybe one other thing!!!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 10:12 AM on May. 13, 2010

• LOL...OP here thanks TimandMely4ever...lol I love ur advice thx again.
    Anonymous